♫ Bake, bake Cookies ♫
Do good with your favourite biscuit recipe
You must have a favourite biscuit too, right? Then give it to us: Every week, we'll be giving away exquisite Advent vouchers to everyone who sends us their favourite biscuit recipe and is an avvaneo follower on LinkedIn - starting with a voucher worth €25.00 for a tempting tea or coffee treat. Send your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org. The draws will take place on December 4th, 11th and 18th. The grand finale is on December, 23rd. The winners will be notified directly by e-mail.
And best of all: For every recipe emailed in, we will donate a tree for the local forest www.planet-tree.de and www.hessen-forst.de. #JoinIn!
The first winning recipe is here: vanilla thaler.
We thank all participants!
Conditions of participation
- The competition starts on 26/11/2021 at 10:00 am and ends on 23/12/2021 at 2:59 pm.
- The competition is neither sponsored nor organised by LinkedIn. The organiser of the competition is avvaneo GmbH, Frankfurt.
- Persons who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry are eligible to enter. Employees of avvaneo GmbH are excluded from participation. Eligible participants (gn) can enter the competition by following the LinkedIn page of avvaneo GmbH and sending their favourite biscuit recipe to email@example.com. Only one recipe submission per participant (gn) per week is possible; multiple submissions or multiple recipes do not increase the chance of winning. Avvaneo GmbH accepts no responsibility for any copyright infringement of the recipes submitted; participants (gn) may name the source of their recipe upon request.
- The competition posting may be shared.
- Weekly winners (gn) will be selected on 04/12/2021, 11/12/2021, 18/12/2021 and 23/12/21 at approximately 4pm. The draw will be made by one of the managing directors of avvaneo GmbH.
- The respective winners (gn) will be notified of their prize by private email and have two days from notification to accept the prize. Acceptance is made by sending the correct address details to avvaneo GmbH to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org within two days time. The complete address must be stated in the message. If the prize is not accepted in time, the claim to the prize will be forfeited without compensation. If a prize is returned due to incorrect address data, the claim to the prize will be forfeited without compensation. If the winner (gn) does not respond within the two-day period or if the prize is returned due to incorrect address data, a new winner will be chosen from the remaining participants (gn).
- Legal recourse is excluded with regard to the drawing of the winners (gn) and the possible judging of the submitted competition entries.
- The respective winning recipes will be published on LinkedIn. At the request of the winner (gn), an anonymised name will be given in the form of the first name and the first letter of the surname (e.g. 'Max M.').
- The prize(s) will consist of vouchers from various vendors worth up to 35 euros (net). The prizes will be sent free of charge. They will be sent within three days of the winner (gn) submitting their address details.
- Cash payment or exchange of the prizes is not possible. The legal process is excluded.
- avvaneo GmbH reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time. Furthermore, we reserve the right to terminate or interrupt the competition or the prize draw at any time for good cause without prior notice.
- The name and address of the winner (gn) will only be used to send the prize. Name, address data and e-mail address will be deleted afterwards.
- At the end of the competition, the names and e-mail addresses of the participants (gn) will be deleted and not used for advertising purposes.
- References for photos and quotations:
Bäume sind die schönste Verbindung zwischen Erde und Himmel. (aphorismen.de)
- The provisions of our data protection declaration (https://www.avvaneo.com/en/privacy-policy.html) apply without restriction.
This item belongs to: